Let’s schedule a video visit!
Video Lesson / Meeting Guidelines
Here are the guidelines for video lessons and parent/student visits.
NOTE: Lessons are regularly scheduled and cannot be canceled without forfeiting the lesson time.
- For special meet-the-teacher meetings, Call 214-269.8545 to schedule a video visit with Mr. Rigo Murillo.
You have two options:
- Via GoToFace.com (Jitsi server, preferred, no software required for computers), or
- Via Zoom —you will have to install the Zoom app to have the meeting, either on a computer or a mobile device.
- Setup your video conferencing device (preferably a desktop or laptop computer), including audio and video.
- Be ready for your scheduled time. If you don’t show up in 5 minutes, the meeting will be ended. Be aware that instrument tuning and video setup are part of your lesson time and have to be done within the allotted lesson time.
- If you need to cancel a meeting, please do so at least 24 hours prior to the meeting date/time by calling, emailing, or texting Mr Rigo Murillo.
NOTE: Regularly-scheduled lessons cannot be canceled without forfeiting the lesson time. The above guideline regarding video meetings only applies to special, previously scheduled Teacher/Parent meetings.
- Make notes, ask questions, and let Mr. Rigo know of any special preferences or needs pertaining to your child’s learning.
- This may be implied, but, please do not multi-task while on the video call. We will be discussing important music education information related to your child. Our time is very valuable.
Mr. Rigo Murillo’s Jitsi Link: https://www.gotoface.com/
Mr. Rigo Murillo’s Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2221180818