Dear LNM Studio families,
As we embark on the last week of school year individual lessons and the beginning of summer lessons, I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for:
- The numerous hours of practicing at home with your child
- Accommodations you have to make to bring your child to lessons week after week
- The encouragement you give your child when he/she is having a hard time with playing music
- The love and appreciation you have for music that your child models
- The perseverance and patience you have exhibited when your child doesn’t seem to make progress (but he/she is)
- The financial commitment and sacrifice it means to pay for your child’s music education
- The support you give me when I challenge your child or ask for something that is hard to do
- Your understanding when I have a difficult time teaching your child
- The LOVE you give your child above pretty much everything else
I love and appreciate all of you and your precious children. I am privileged to work with such a wonderful group of families who love your children with such passion and want the best for them.
I look forward to another opportunity to continue teaching this summer and/or this coming school year.
PS. 2019-20 Year registration packet is attached.
Last day of individual lessons is this Friday, June 21.
Summer lessons start on Tuesday, July 9.