Love Nurtured Music Program’s Dallas Baby Music Class is a mixed age group of children ages birth to 4 years old who meet weekly, building on musical concepts and skills while interacting with one another, their parents, and the teachers.
The parent plays a central role in all activities in the belief that the parent is the child’s first and most important teacher. Through parent participation in prenatal, baby, and preschool classes, parents become partners in providing an enriched natural environment for the growth of their children.
The Dallas Baby (and toddler) Music Class aims to:
- Foster the child’s natural delight in learning
- Lay the foundation for life-long music learning
- Create faun and joyous environment free from pressure
- Promote the exploration of basic musical skills: rhythm, pitch, dramatic expression
- Encourage a sense of purpose in life
- Bring an understanding of discipline
- Teach an appreciation of beauty
Dallas Baby Music Classes are typically given in 12-class sessions and have a maximum of 10 students.
Classes are 60 minutes long on Thursday Mornings at 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
Your child can start at any time, and tuition will be prorated for children starting after the session has started.