I would like to announce our ACT OF KINDNESS PICTURE/VIDEO CONTEST: “MUSIC FOR THE SOUL”
1. Get your children to practice some piece (es) and then
2. Play their violin for somebody in need (nursing home, elderly shut-in, homeless, other children, church nursery, synagogue, etc. or simply people in need of soul-refreshing music). The important part is to give their music to other people
3. Take a picture or video of them playing for those in need
4. Write a simple/quick description of what the children did
5. Post it to our Facebook closed group page (Love Nurtured Music Program)
I would like to award the kids some fun prices to encourage their act of kindness –not to pay them for it.
The deadline to submit your pictures/videos is Monday, July 6.
Who is in?