Who We Are:
The Love Nurtured Music Program provides world-class, expert music instruction to children and adults starting at three years-old.
Musical instruction consists of weekly individual lessons, as well as weekly group classes for every student in the program.
The Love Nurtured Music Program upholds great commitment to the Suzuki Method philosophy, quality of instruction, and the highest standards of professionalism.
More than 25 years of experience and proven success in music performance and teaching young children speaks of the quality of instruction your child receives. The program is headed by renown violinist and teacher, Rigo Murillo.
To foster a learning community of love, appreciation and respect for music and to promote early childhood intellectual, cultural and character development through the teaching philosophy of Talent Education that incorporates musical instrument instruction, parent involvement and community performances.
Suzuki Teachers’ Pledge
- We realize the unlimited possibilities of early education.
- We also realize that every child can be educated.
- Our purpose is to develop this ability, and present this fact to the world.
- We are delighted to be teachers of the Suzuki Method and fully comprehend the responsibilities we have as teachers.
- We will continue to study teaching in the future with much reflection, and through this continuing study we will be better able to concentrate energies toward better teaching.
- We solemnly affirm that we will keep this promise as a Suzuki Method Teacher, and always do our utmost for our common purpose of educating the children of the world.