I’m happy to have all of our precious violin and piano students perform! I am so proud of all the work they and their parents have done and what they have accomplished. This is the best opportunity to show all that work.
Here are some details:
- The recital will take place on Sunday, May 18 at Good Shepherd United Methodist Church. The address is:
- Please note that due to the large number of students, both piano and violin, we will have TWO Recitals, one at 2:00 and another one at 3:30 -see below.
- Please be there NO LATER THAN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR RECITAL TIME for tuning and warm-up.
- Dress is “Sunday/Saturday Best.” No tennis shoes, t-shirts, or jeans, please.
- Please stay during the entire recital and remain quiet (keep the little ones quiet, too).
- There will be a reception after each recital, please stay and celebrate our young musicians.
I look forward to hearing you all!
Be there @ 1:30
Be there @ 3:00
Anna Victoria L.