Hello LNM Studio families,
I am happy to send you our 2020-2021 school year registration information!
Yes, we are going to have a wonderful year, even with COVID-19! The detailed registration form and policies are attached in PDF format.
Lesson time scheduling is on a first-come-first-served basis upon registration.
I am committed to provide the best and safest environment for all our studio families during this unprecedented time.
We are starting off with video lessons onl, until we decide it’s safe to go back together for both individual lessons and group lessons.
When it is safe to have lessons at our studio, there will be a face cover requirement for all persons entering the building. There will be a modified group schedule, cleaning procedures, and hygiene practices.
I can’t wait to get our children together when it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, there will be some slight changes to our program:
- Individual lessons will continue as usual, via video, or, when it is safe, in person.
- Regular Group Lessons will have a maximum or 5 students to allow proper participation, whether it is via video, or in-person.
- Play-Ins will be done via live streaming, or, when it is safe, in person, with limited capacity, even if we have to have multiple ones.
- There is a NEW video lessons policy page in the registration package to guide us through this time, when we have to do lessons via video.
- I will be producing and publishing additional remote-learning instructional videos and recordings for registered students in a membership-based site, all available to any registered student or parent.
Lessons Start: August 17 (40 weeks of lessons begin)
Thanksgiving break: November 21 – November 29
Winter Holiday Break: December 19 – January 3
Lessons Resume: January 4
Spring Break: March 13 – March 21
Lessons End: June 18
I look forward to helping all our young musicians make wonderful music this year!
Suzuki Strings Specialist
Love Nurtured Music Program
MUSIC, EXCELLENCE & FUN!